5 November 2014

Autumn Playlist

It's been way too long since I neatly put together a playlist... Here is what I am currently listening to and accompanies me through autumn:

1. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
2. Thunder Clatter - Wild Club
3. Lisztomania - Phoenix
4. Smile - Mikky Ekko
5. Dangerous Times - Wildlife
6. Immune - Groenland
7. Shuffle - Bombay Bicycle Club
8. I would Walk 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
9. Celebration - Kool & The Gang
10.  All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
11. Right On Satellite - Superfood
12. Comeback Kid (That's my Dog) - Brett Dennen
13. Trains - Porcupine Tree
14. Busted - The Black Keys
15. Withcraft -Wolfmother
16. Light Up the Sky - Yellowcard
17. Uniformed & Black - Antimatter
18. Heroine - Sons of Alamo
19. Women of the World (Go On Strike!) - Cee-Lo

Enjoy :)
If you've got any suggestions fo me: I'm always happy to discover new music, so don't be shy and share ;)

Cheers,
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment