26 March 2014

Hello Internet!

Hello world! It is 2014 and now I've done it: I've just created this blog 'SparklingTune'. I've been thinking about this for a long time now until I finally decided that blogging in general is about what you have to say and if you are ready, to share your believes, thoughts and tastes with the world: go ahead and do it. At least that is what it means to me. So I decided to push aside the fact that my writing skills aren't really awesome and I do not consider myself as a writer. Not at all. But I do consider myself as someone who has something to say and who wants to express their thoughts. So here I am adding another blog to the mass of blogs/online diaries, etc..

And this is what you'll encounter on 'SparklingTune':
Music. Music is my passion and I will share my favourite bands and songs as well as new discoveries with you.
Thoughts. I have loads of thoughts buzzing and whirling through my head and often keeping me up at night. I want to share my thoughts with the world.
Life Events. I'm hoping to be able to go on adventures and have loads of stories to tell. And I'd like to share a few impressions here.

Short introduction of me: I'm a 20-something Music-Management student, trying to find her way in life while listening to lots and lots of music and overthinking most of her decisions. I consider myself as a weirdo but actually I'm proud to be a little different.

I really hope I didn't already fail in this new endeavour by writing this as my first blogpost.^^

Cheers for now & have an awesome mid-week.
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment