17 April 2014

Playlist April 2014

As I already mentioned, I am often putting together playlists for my iPod or in order to burn onto a CD to listen to it in the car. This following playlist includes my current favourite songs (including new discovieries and long forgotten songs I just came across again lately) and tracks that just really give my mood a little push towards a fresh spring feeling.
Enjoy :)

  1.  The River and the Road - Seperate Ways (One for the Road)
  2. C2C (ft. Derek Martin) - Happy
  3. The Cat Empire - Days Like These
  4. Asaf Avidan & The Mojos - One Day / Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix)
  5. Daft Punk (ft. Pharell) - Get Lucky
  6. Will and the People - Lion in the Morning Sun
  7. Alt-J - Dissolve Me
  8. Money for Rope - Ten Times
  9. Tully on Tully (ft. Hayden Calnin) - Stay
  10. Let It Be Me - Connor Minervini
  11. Matchbox Twenty - Radio
  12. Pippo Pollina - Anni Settanta
  13. Estelle - Free
  14. Dionne Bromfield & Tinch Stryder - Spinning for London 2012
  15. Steaming Satellites - Witches
  16. Stüngö - Fette Oide Sun
  17. Plastic Bertrand - Ça Plane Pour Moi
  18. The 1975 - Chocolate
  19. Kyle Andrews - Way to Wonder
  20. Astoria Kings - Come To Live
  21. The Sword - Cheap Sunglasses
  22. Ian Britt feat. David J. Roch - Me and My Friend Cupid

Cheers,
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment